Followers

Monday, December 18, 2017

My Dreams Are Getting Stranger, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                           Watching "The Little Rascals" as much as possible, was a seminal event, during my childhood, and beyond.  I have not thought of them in a long time, so it was quite a surprise that I had this dream, the night after my AP English one, about Dorothy and "Wheezer."

                             They weren't my favorites, though Dorothy's curls and crack comic timing always caught my attention.  The dream I had was, of course, in black and white, but it was what they were doing that was really a shock.

                                These children, at the ages pictured, were filming a cigarette commercial for television!

                                 TV really was not in vogue, back in the Thirties, so what this dream means, I have no idea!  You tell me!

                                  They were both smiling and happy, especially "Wheezer," which pleased me. To this day, I find it difficult to watch "Dogs Is Dogs."  The way Blanche Payson, that bitch, treats those children!  And Petey, too!  I love when she gets her comeuppance at the end, when the aunt kicks her in the ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  The aunt was one tough spinster, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: