Followers

Thursday, December 7, 2017

If Ever There Was A Board Game I Should Have Owned, It Was THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vintage Board Game #7--"Gaydar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                 Girls, I am telling you, I have no idea if this was real or not, but it should have been .  Young gay boys of my day, growing up, weren't allowed to play with their older sisters' "Mystery Date," until the hormones kicked in, and they lost interest.  Sure, it was fun--and we quickly learned the difference between a "dream" and a "dud," but what we needed was a game of our own.

                                 "Gaydar" was/would have been it.

                                   It looks set up to resemble "Clue."  So, is the game board gay bar, or a disco dance hall? Is the mystery a "Goodbar" type murder?  Or who ran off with the hottest boy there?  Probably the latter, as I am sure this game explores/explored the superficial underside of gay life--cruising, boozing and scoring or losing.   From the cover of the game board, this game seems to be inclusive of lesbians!!!!!!!  You know the culprit, if there is one, will turn out to be a Diesel, who is strictly Beans n' Franks!  Isn't it always, chicklets???????????????

                                   How I would have liked to have owned "Gaydar," when I was of age.  Hell, I still do, now!

                                     I wonder how many Choate boys, during the day, played this late at night?
With their own tube socks??????????????

No comments: