Followers

Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     
                                              Mother: Dawn!  Come see what Santa brought you!
                                              Dawn:  Oh, Christ!  I'm coming!
                                              --"Female Trouble" (1974)

                                        Girls, I am almost as excited as Dawn, because, for the first time in the history of this blog, I am writing a genuine Christmas post, on Christmas Day.  The reason for this is we--David and I--are at home, in Brooklyn, due to illness, preventing us from making the trip.

                                           Due to the technical differences of my sister's computer, which I cannot do the things with my blog I can on here, I never posted, once we were there.  This year, most unfortunately, we are not!

                                        Last night, we watched the Yule Log, "Homicide For The Holidays," and other fun things.  I could not stomach "It's A Wonderful Life."  A beautifully made and acted film; should be seen by all once, but I have issues with it.

                                         However, I want you all to have the best Christmas you can, in your own way!!!!!!!!!!

                                          And here are two special ways to remember this day!

                                         Merry Christmas, one and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: