Followers

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

This Is The Day, Where Life And Musical Theater Intersect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              There is a song from "She Loves Me!"--a show, that, anyone on here calling themselves a Theater Queen had better damn well know called "Twelve Days To Christmas."  It's kind of a countdown song to the arrival of the holiday, showing how anxiety and pressure build to a climactic rush, during the Holiday Season. In a good-natured way.

                               Today is that very day, we are at that very point. So, I am going to try and play the song on here, to celebrate this day.  And, I hope I can get the Original Cast for you.  I will try my best!

                                 Here it is, darlings!  The Original Cast, just as I promised!

                                 Happy Shopping, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: