Followers

Sunday, December 31, 2017

The Unprecedented Event Of The Year--The Canonization Of Franicisco And Jacinta Marto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Oh, my God, darlings, it literally was a Divine event.  So much so I expected a skyward appearance by Mary and the Children, not to mention a second Miracle Of The Sun!  I am sure all Heaven was watching as Francisco Marto, and his sister, Jacinta, the holiest child at Fatima, took their place alongside others by being canonized the newest, and some of the youngest, saints in the Roman Catholic Church.

                               The event took place on May 13, 2017, which was the Centennial Anniversary of the initial apparition.

                               I am so proud and happy I lived to see this event take place!

No comments: