Followers

Friday, December 8, 2017

What A Shanda, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Girls, we have got to talk!  What tzuris I have been suffering this week--first from my rectum, and now from my father and my sister!

                                    I went to the doctor this week to check on the bleeding.  There is no sign of colorectal cancer--thank God!!!!!--I just have to watch myself with the meds, and be gentle on my body when I clean.  I have to be fresh as a daisy, you know?  Who knew I was irritating anything?  And my prostate is fine, thank you very much.

                                     Then, we--David and I--get up at 6:17!  AM!  I mean, I barely have a face at that hour!  And my hair!   Because we have to rush to Pennsylvania to see my sister, in order to see my 102-year-old father, who is supposedly tanking.   So, we are at the bus station, when I get a voice mail from my sister, telling us not to come!  That's right!  Back to Bay Ridge, we go!

                                      At least, I get a chance to chat with you all.  But if my father croaks, that's it; I will erupt!  Of course, he will probably outlive Carl Reiner, as the 200-Year-Old Man!

                                        So, I can blog, read my abysmal book and finish it, and wait till you see the job I do on that.  I will also let you know about "Wonder Wheel," and whatever else comes along!

                                         It is barely minutes after 12;30 PM.  I feel like the day is done, already!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: