Followers

Monday, December 18, 2017

I Played It, But Did Not Own It! It Seemed Like Every House I Visited Had It!!!!!!!! Vintage Board Game #18--"Trouble!!!!!!!!!!"


                          "Trouble" was simply a reworked version of "Parcheesi."  Same object, same move around the board pattern, with colored playing tokens, more like thick sticks.  The gimmick was the board was plastic, and everyone went crazy over "Pop-A-Matic, where the dice are inside the plastic dome, which one had to press down, and it would pop up, revealing the number of moves.

                           Everyone loved "Pop-A-Matic," including me.  I used to request playing this at other houses, just so I could pop the dice.  I am sure many a "Trouble" set was broken by overly enthusiastic poppers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           It was plain, simple, and  so popular, I just had to get it on here!

                           The name was ironic, though.  How much "Trouble" could one get into playing this!

                            Unless your younger siblings choked on one of the playing pieces.

                             Who knew "Parcheesi" could/would be recycled so many times??????????????

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Pachisi, the game of Emporers...

The Raving Queen said...


Well, they dumbed it down, for this one!
Even "Sorry!" had more sophistication.