Followers

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Girls, I Am Telling You, This Is The Cover Of The Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   When I saw this issue of "VOGUE" in the store, on Sunday, I almost screamed!  Not only did ANNA have the good sense to put MERYL on the cover, it is the second time  she has been featured.  I think the first was back in 2011, and I am telling you, the Divine MERYL has not aged!

                                     Everyone is going to want to buy this, and frame it on their wall!  Like having MERYL as a guest in your home!  Make sure those slip covers are clean, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Yes, I know "We Need A Little Christmas!"  And you better believe I can belt out THAT one!

                                         But "We Need A Little MERYL," too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         And we've got her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         Just gorgeous, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: