Followers

Saturday, December 23, 2017

After "Mystery Date," Milton Bradley Began Upping The Ante!!!!!!!!! Vintage Board Game #21--"Teen-Time!!!!!!!!!!!"


                            I never owned this game, darlings, let alone heard of it, but one thing I can tell you from the get-go, the cover alone tells me this game is both sexual and sexist.

                            Which makes it vintage and kind of fun, in a reverse sort of way.  Like watching Ruth Roman and her daughters menace David Manzy, in "The Baby."

                               Now, the concept of the picture is straight out of the soda sipping shot between Mickey Rooney and Judy Garland, in "Love Finds Andy Hardy," back in 1938.

                                But look at the girl.  Notice how cunningly her hair is styled, with that flower to the side.  A sleeveless dress?  And shift boquettes?

                                Not to mention what is running through her mind.  This poor, innocent male bloke has no idea what he is in for.  He does not realize this will turn out to be more than a date.

                                   All revealed by the cover.  I wonder what the game board looks like?

                                   I honestly could not find this game board, and I bet it was too racy to show.

                                   But the look on her face, says it all, "I'll let him knock me up, and then he will have to marry me!"

                                   What some girls wouldn't do to ensure a future, back then!

                                     Its subtitle should have been "The Game Of Marital Entrapment!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: