Followers

Saturday, December 9, 2017

What A Revelation, Last Night, About Stephen Colbert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             Everyone on here knows that I am hot for Stephen Colbert.  I mean, the man has a perfect body, and he is a devout Catholic!  I would love to go on his show and talk to him about "The Song Of Bernadette."  Oh, my God!  Jennifer Jones!!!!  I could cry and get down on my knees, on national television!  And without being censored!  Imagine that?????????????

                              Stephen Colbert is much hotter than Beck Bennett, on SNL, whom I am fond of, especially his chest, when he does Putin.

                              But I had no idea how wild Stephen went as a comic, until I saw him as teacher Chuck Noblet, in "Strangers With Candy."  Wish I had had someone like him for science or math!  Hallelujah!  I would have scored!  The class, I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               After the day we had yesterday, David and I were exhausted.  I did finish my crappy book, which you will hear about on here, later.  I even started to watch Babs in "The Prince Of Tides."  I lost it, when she entered the pic, with those fingernails!  Oh, my God!  A camp riot!

                                So, David suggested we watch a season of "Strangers With Candy," which I had never before seen, and which features two people I simply adore--Stephen Colbert, and Amy Sedaris!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Much of the time, as he is on his talk show, Stephen was pretty button down looking, but hot, because all the time he looks this way, one is wondering what  is underneath that pristine body. And how much!

                                Well, there were these two scenes--I can hardly write!!!!!!!--showing him in the shower with Paul Dinello and Gregory Hollimon, and I want to tell you, Stephen looked hot, Hot, HOT!!!!!!!!!!  Then there was another scene where he was walking out of a room with just a towel wrapped around him, and you could see not only a tiny bit of butt crack--Stephen Colbert??????  Yes!!!!!!!!-- but was that a tattoo on one of his upper shoulder areas????????  Stephen Colbert?

                                Truly, girls, it was a revelation.  And, truly, girls, there is more to Stephen Colbert than I ever fully realized!

                                  I never knew how willing he was to fully show it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                   Not since Betty Grable, loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: