Followers

Sunday, December 31, 2017

And Now..........A Fond Farewell To 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           With this, my final blog post for the year, I am about to transform 2017 into history!

                             Imagine--that could be me, as one of the Melies-ian Moon Beauties, sitting on that crescent moon, on that remarkably theatrically constructed set.  I am telling you, "A Trip To The Moon" is so ripe for the stage, it does not realize.  It is so retro it does not even realize it would be setting a theatrical trend.

                              So, think of me floating on that Moon Crescent, darlings!  Maybe by midnight, I will actually feel like I am doing it!  Like Evelyn Nesbitt (Joan Collins) who was, of course, "The Girl In The Red Velvet Swing."

                               Mine would have to have pink lining, darlings!

                               It has been wonderful sharing 2017 with you all.  Love from our house, and, of course, from Baby Gojira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                See you, when we blast off, into next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: