Followers

Sunday, December 24, 2017

And Now....At Last...The Winner Of The Most Vulgar, Tasteless, Vintage Game!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vintage Board Game #24--"Feely Meely!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                            I swear to God, darlings, I knew absolutely no one who owned this one.  Or would even admit to doing so.  I can recall when I first saw it on display in the toy store.  I thought it was the dumbest, tasteless thing imaginable.

                               And to charge money for this?  You could take a cardboard box, cut rounded holes in the sides, use whatever is at home on hand to stick things inside, even make the curtains yourselves!  Amy Sedaris could pull this together in a second.  And hers would be better than the cheap thing, manufactured here.  I swore, at the time, I would never have this in my house.  And I kept my word.

                               Today, that applies to a copy of Philip Roth's novel, "Portnoy's Complaint."

                               Let's face it, dolls!  The holes foreshadowed glory holes. And, I am sure, before this game ran its course, kids were putting all kinds of vulgar material inside the box!  I am not even going to go there.

                                This was the most sexualized children's game of all time!  Of course, that is just my opinion.  But I AM The Raving Queen!  Let me just say, with nude "Twister," one knew what one was dealing with, and could opt out, anytime.  With this, once your hand goes into the box--Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Feel this, you morons!  It is games like this that Milton Bradley was reduced to manufacturing that put them out of business!

                                The person who came up with idea should have been fired!  Hopefully, retired by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  This was how low kids' games could go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: