Followers

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The Year Is Winding Down, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!! What Am I Going To Do?????????????


                          I recently finished "The Prince Of Tides."  I need some real time, before I can sit down, and write about that one.  As well as about Lila, Savannah, and how it all connects with me.

                           Right now I am a third of the way through a horror anthology called "Haunted Nights," by two editors, Ellen Daltow, and Lisa Morton.  Entertaining enough, some very clever, but I have not spot, in these new writers any potential genius, of the Shirley Jackson kind.

                            Ah, well.  The point here is, once completed, this will book #113 for me.  My record is #114.   I have to make it to #115, and I have only five days left, in which to do it.

                             I guess I could read non-stop every day now, once I am awake.  But that would get in the way of all my girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             Still, I will do my best!  Wish me luck, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You can do it!
Just pick short books for your last two!!

Victoria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.