Followers

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Coffee Enricher Of The Year--Linda Richman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           Forget Carnation's coffee creamers, and all that crap!  All you need to complete your cup of morning coffee is a good dose of Linda Richman, which can be found on YouTube.  With or without BARBRA.  Whether you do or don't reread "The Prince Of Tides."

                            I sometimes wonder if I am channeling Linda on here.  Though, even in person I am not nearly as Long Island as she.  I choose, more to see myself as Waldo Lydecker (Clifton Webb) in "Laura."  Which is about as convincing as me looking like Heather Menzies.

                             Nevertheless, Linda kept me laughing during some not so laughable times.

                              For that, she deserves a mention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: