Followers

Sunday, December 10, 2017

What Child Did Not Expereince One Of These???? Vintage Board Game #10--"Ouija Board!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                              I simply loved my "Ouija Board," although, to this day, I do not understand the significance of the "Good Bye" at the bottom.

                               Most kids in my day owned one of these, or played with those who did.

                               The problem was, preceding anti-depressants, I should not have allowed myself to outgrow this, but used it to get through my adolescence.  For example--

                                 1. How can I be more popular?

                                 2. How to get rid of Mrs. Santamarina?

                                 3. How do I make my high school experience ALL ABOUT ME???????????

                                  If I had asked these, and other key questions, of Ouija, I might not still be fretting about my adolescence today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   No wonder I want to do a Jerri Blank!   But she took gym!  I am NOT going through that misery again. It enough of a joke the first time around!  The second--Oh, my God!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    This, along with "Operation" is one of the few board games of my time that is still being sold today. "Ouija's" legacy is destined to last forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     But can it make me take Advanced Placement Anything?

                                     How about Advanced Placement Retirement??????????????

                                      Wait!!!!!!!!!  That IS what I am taking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Videolaman said...

Beware, kiddies: do NOT answer any OUIJA messages from "Captain Howdy"!