Followers

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

When Stephen Colbert Talks To God, Is He Channeling Jennifer Jones In "The Song Of Bernadette????????????"


                             You have to admit, dolls, it sure looks like it!

                              The man is a devout Catholic.  And "The Song Of Bernadette" is Catholicism 101. I would bet you anything he has seen this film, and knows about a body being "pain wracked from stone floors!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                This is why I have to go on Colbert's show!  The two of us have to sit down and discuss "The Song Of Bernadette."  If he hasn't seen it--perish the thought!!!!!--I can fill him in on it.  As well as any members of the audience, who are automatically excused if they have not seen it.


                                 Stephen, hon, get with the program!  We have to discuss this movie!  And your body is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Just think--Gladys Cooper!  Anne Revere!  Ermadean Walters!  Mary Anderson!  Blanche Yurka!  And Linda Darnell, as the Virgin Mary!  So much to discuss!

                                  As for me, I ain't no Bernadette, but I can tell you, I am better than I sometimes give myself credit for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Talk to me, Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments: