Followers

Thursday, November 9, 2017

I Feel As I Am The Only One Not To Have Been Sexually Abused by Kevin Spacey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               The headline, and above quote, are my way of announcing Mr. Spacey as the winner of this week's Raving Queen Bitch Of The Week Award.  Nor do I take this lightly, being, myself, a survivor of sexual abuse, by one of my neighbors on my street, growing up, back on November 12, 1970.

                                But, honestly, each day, Kevin seems to have gone after someone else.  I have to confess I  once had the hots for him, but if I had come on to me like a predatory pig, he would not have gotten very far.  He would have learned the real meaning of bitch.

                                 Hey, Kevin, with all this screwing around, when did you have time to carve out an acting career for yourself, including a TONY and an Oscar????????  Guess you are just quick on the draw, or, maybe, a bit....um.....premature??????????

                                  You are some sick sex pig, Spacey!  Your career has tanked, your personal life is in the gutter, you may as well call it quits.  Hole up in some cheap LA Hotel, and die forgotten, like the late, great Martine Bartlett.

                                    Who only abused on screen!  Not off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: