Followers

Monday, November 20, 2017

"Ding! Dong! The Witch Is Dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                            Who would have imagined that the most celebratory song, related to death, came from my all-time favorite movie, "The Wizard Of Oz?????????"  I mean, in the sequence where this is performed, the Munchkins are celebrating the death of the Wicked Witch Of The East.

                              So, I thought it would be the perfect song to celebrate the passing of the Twentieth Century's Supreme Sicko, Charles Manson. He died at 83, of, would you believe, natural; causes, when there was actually nothing natural about him.  In my early working days, I feared he would get paroled, because, if he did, I knew for sure he would come to my workplace, where we had all sorts of wackos, so that he would have fit right in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 I love this picture, because, to  his left, look at that spooked-out picture of Susan Atkins.  It begs me to ask the question I was going to ask anyway.  Charles never got his hands dirty, in carrying out these nefarious deeds, but how in the world did he coerce Susan and the others to do the bloody killings?  Were they that stupid?  Manipulative?  Naïve?  Did Manson have a twelve inch dick?  Hey, even gay men, who certainly, back then, were not the brightest, would know enough to stay away from this guy. Besides, he looks like one of those guys, who never took a bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 You have to feel sorry for Sharon Tate.  Married only briefly to Roman Polanksi, they might have had a nice future, let alone a child, and I bet she would have done some films with him, so that her legacy would not be walking down a set of studio stairs, in leotards and a cheap head dress, saying, "I feel a little top heavy," as Jennifer North, in "Valley Of The Dolls."  I think it is something to be proud of, but I also think it unfortunate, that Sharon, unlike Marilyn, did not get a chance to show there was more to her than what met the eye.

                                   Charles took that away from her.  He raised cults to a new level, and crime books too, what with "Helter Skelter," which I still refuse to read.

                                     I feel sorry, and guilty, for saying I am glad someone is dead.  But I am.  Even Satan must be nervous, about having this sicko for Eternity.

                                     Two things he did for society in his life.  He made us aware of the presence of Evil.

                                      And, for guilt ridden Catholics, hey, just start with Manson, and you are already, several, Several, SEVERAL Steps, closer to Heaven.

                                       Manson raises the bar on hope for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Good riddance, you scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Truly sinister.
He will Not be resting in peace.

The Raving Queen said...


I agree. I bet even
Satan is intimidated by
having to be stuck with him!

Videolaman said...

Immediate family of the victims will likely never get any peace. Yes, Manson is finally dead, but the lunatic girls who actually did the killings appear poised to outlive everyone.

My very first gay friend was a close pal of Sharon Tate, and kept up with Sharon's family until his own untimely death in 1988. I remember several conversations he had with Sharon's mother and sister, regarding the ordeal they had to endure every few years as one after another of these evil bitches came up for parole. I was quite surprised (and horrified) to learn the State of California would have been happy to release them without a second thought, and in fact was annoyed that Sharon's family wouldn't shut up and go away. Disgusting.