Followers

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                           Well, we have plowed through November, and here we are already, having arrived at Thanksgiving.  I want to wish everyone on here a very happy one, and give thanks to what I have.

                                            1. Most thankful of all for my beloved David, who keeps me on my feet.
                                            2. Thankful for all the family and friends in our lives.
                                            3.  Thankful I made the decision to retire, and the time I now get to spend
                                                    on projects for myself.
                                             4.  Thankful that David and I got married, on January 10.  Cannot believe
                                                    we are approaching year one.

                                              5.  Thankful my health, hair and skin tones are still hanging on.
                                              6.  Ditto David.
                                              7.  Thankful my eyes are still strong enough to read the 100 plus
                                                      books I have this year.  Going for beating my record of 114.
                                               8.  Thankful my father is alive at 102, even though he is slowing
                                                       down.
                                                9.  Thankful for all our beloved animal friends.
                                             10.   Thankful for all of you, my readers.

                                             OK, now chow down, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: