Followers

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Why Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Should NOT Marry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              For starters, dears, I have never liked Prince Harry.  Sure, he can be dolled up, but put him in rags, and I swear he would look one step up from the gutter, with no trouble at all!!!!!!!!!!

                               But that is not why I think Meghan Markle should not marry him.  In my previous post, on Matt Lauer, there was a question I never asked, and which many have, but I will ask now--

                                 Who will be next?  By that I mean, who will be the next man to be accused of allegations of sexual misbehavior????????????????


                                     I can give you two answers.  Michael Feinstein and Prince Harry.

                                     It doesn't take much looking at Harry to tell that he is a big old pussy hound.  Already, there have been accounts of him, in youth, cavorting naked at sex parties.  Do you think such behavior has stopped?  Or will?

                                     Meghan, get out while you can.  I know you are Catholic, but have you seen "The Song Of Bernadette?"  I am telling you, it is actually possible to be a princess, without marrying British royalty.  Just look at me, darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Again, just look at Harry. He is destined to go sexually groveling in the gutter his entire life.  So, Meghan,why allow him to have his cake, and eat it, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      Make this pig squeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: