Followers

Thursday, November 30, 2017

What Is It With The Spotlight Square Outside The IFC Center??????????????????


                               After seeing the incandescent "My Fair Lady," this past Sunday, David, Dan, Norma, and I walked uptown to West 4th Street, passing the IFC Center, which, for me will always be "The Waverly."

                               Directly outside, marked center, was something I had never seen before, a square of light surrounding this central area, designed as if it were a spotlight for someone to step into, and perform.

                                Which I thought about doing; it would have been a perfect moment to do "Frank Mills."  But, alas, that I do only on September 12.

                                  Now, I know this movie, called "The Square" is playing there, so I wonder if this feature is to highlight that, or  if it will become a permanent fixture?

                                  I hope the latter, because, when the September date rolls around, in 2018, I can step into the spotlight, sing "Frank Mills," and maybe, finally someone will get it on film!  YouTube, come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   It was quite a revelation, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   But, then, so am I, when I do "Frank Mills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: