Followers

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

And, After The Waterfall, Take A Trip To The "Honeymoon Hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                     Would you believe that Munchkin looking thing front left, is a nine-year-old actor, named Billy Bart?????????  The first time I saw it, I thought it was Baby Leroy, or one of the Munchkins from the "Lollipop Guild."

                                        He is the personification of juvenile horniness, seeking out, like his soon to appear adult male cronies, their specific, lingerie clad partners at the "Honeymoon Hotel."  Oh, girls, when things such as this were so innocent and precious--each with a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door.  I am telling you, it just warms the cockles of my heart.

                                         This holiday, I want all my girls to find their own "Honeymoon Hotel," rest, and relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           Romance was such fun in the Thirties, wasn't it???????????????????????

No comments: