Followers

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Yes, Dears, I Have Reached This Point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             As a child, I owned two of Joan Walsh Anglund's books--"Love Is A Special Way Of Feeling," and, my personal favorite, "Christmas Is A Time Of Giving."

                              This part was my favorite in the book.  It says for some Christmas is a time to reflect and look back on distant times.  The woman in the chair reminded of my grandmothers, who both had wonderful memories which they shared, with me, as a child.

                               And I was one of those children, sitting around the chair, listening to Granny tell her stories.  I thought, I would never get to be that old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               Well, honeys, that was then, and this is NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 This Christmas, I will be Granny sitting in the chair, reflecting on times long past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   How did this happen?????????  The March Of Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Still, I won't let it ruin my Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    And what stories I have to tell, Heh, Heh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: