Followers

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

                                               
                                                         Let's see. is there?

                                                          Well, there was the August 11, 2013 suicide of Daniel Fitzpatrick, which leaves a bad taste in my mouth every time I pass Holy Angels Catholic Academy in Bay Ridge, realizing how little they did.

                                                             The death of my childhood friend, Doug, on April 30, 2017, impacted me.

                                                               As did the passing of my father on February 12, 2018

                                                              The best film seen this year was my two screenings of Robert Altman's 44- year- old masterwork, "Nashville."

                                                               Lucas Hedges and Andrew Keenan-Bolger are still fine young men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                I think that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: