Followers

Monday, December 23, 2019

"When I Awake At Seven, I'll See You At The Angels' Gate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                  Here is the finish to my Christmas Advent theme--a gloriously Technicolored pic of a typical 1950's Christmas morning.  The kind that just warm the cockles of my still childhood heart, and live on in my memories for as long, as, hopefully, I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    May this coming Wednesday bring this kind of happiness and joy to all my readers.

                                      And, girls, remember what Bel Kaufman said in "Up The Down Staircase--"  "How can you wish on a Turkey wishbone, with a man who is capable of correcting a love letter?"

                                        Happy, Happy, one and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: