Followers

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Welcome In December, With Style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              This year, darlings, I am going for a retro theme, with pictures of Christmas as it looked in the year of my birth, 1954.  At the time, I was barely five weeks old!

                                This might have been issued in the Sixties, but it has a Fifties aura.  Look at those open toed pumps!  That waist line.  The colorful slacks and matching red bow.  That hair style on Patti.  This is the outfit I know I want to wear on Christmas, and I am sure others of you do, too.

                                 Just look at that lamp, and furnishings.  Part of a vanished era of tacky glamour.
And that tinsel on the tree.  I just knew this was the perfect way to welcome in December.

                                   So, here we are, girls!  The year begins to wind down. so let it begin here!

                                   Hope all your days this month are merry and bright!

                                   And here is Patti, singing "Jingle Bells!"  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I could use that end table!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I just love the lamp.
And that carpeting.
Many of my parents' friends
houses were furnished like this!