Followers

Friday, December 13, 2019

Happy, Belated Birthday, To A Fine Young Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    With all the excitement on here, yesterday, I forgot to mention that it was Lucas Hedges' birthday.  The TONY and Oscar nominee--who will get one of each in his career, I guarantee--is now, 23, and, while still young, has much to show for it.

                                        I cannot wait for Lucas' next project.  And I hope he returns to the stage soon.

                                         Happy Birthday Lucas, from all of us here, and may your future always be bright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh I just read that he will be in a comedy!
Opposite Michelle Pfeiffer!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
He is loaded with charm, so I am
sure he will be endearing in a comedy!
So gifted; I hope he does not suffer
burnout!