Followers

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

This Is The Night Of The Big Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               Well, I can tell you what will happen at this end, darlings!   Not much, and that is how I like it.

                                 David and I will probably have a quiet dinner somewhere in the neighborhood, come back home, I will curl up with "Little Women" (which I am currently reading) and then we will watch the ball drop, and go to sleep.  Because tomorrow, we have to celebrate David's birthday!

                                    Times Square is best seen on TV.  And it is the only time folk like Ryan Seacrest and Jenny McCarthy earn any money during the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      So whatever you do, and wherever you go, my best wishes to you for a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A great 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         Here is Eydie Gorme's rendering of the evening's song.  I find hers is the best!

                                          Auld Lang Syne, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: