Followers

Monday, December 23, 2019

Finally, The Nativity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Which is what Christmas is all about, darlings!!!!!!!!!  This comes, courtesy of the 2019 Radio City Christmas Spectacular.  I say this, every year--their Nativity is so wonderful, and moving, with the hovering star ang angel--oh, my God!!!!!!!!!--I don't think the real thing could have been better staged.

                                     So, until I am back with you, post Holidays, I will bid farewell here.  Have a wonderful celebration one and all, don't go crazy over gifts or liquor, and I will have more to chat with you about before the year is out!

                                       Oh, for this I need what I consider the penultimate Christmas Carol--"O Holy Night!"  But whose rendition?  Let's see who I pick.

                                         I go with the tradition of my childhood--Andy Williams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: