Followers

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Get Set For Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                        Aside from the fact that tomorrow is also the 44th Anniversary of Woodstock--which will be dealt with tomorrow--the word on the street is that everyone's favorite reptile, Gojira, is going to make a personal appearance at the Film Forum, in New York.  He will sign autographs, kiss babies, hug children, all in celebration of the Film Forum screening tomorrow the 1954 original Japanese film that made him a star!  You know I will be there, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          The catch is he has to share billing with....Mothra!!!!!!!  Whose film is going to be shown, in its supposed original Japanese version, as "Mosura."  I have to confess to a curiosity about how it differs from the American, English-dubbed one I used to watch on TV as a child, and which I probably have not seen in about thirty years!!!!!!!!!!!!  At least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            So, if you are in town, join me at the Film Forum.  "Mosura" airs at 1PM, while "Gojira" goes on at 2:50!!!!!!!!!!  If you cannot make both, you know which one to choose, girls!!!!!!!  The one who is the cutest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                And Gojira is certainly cute!  Cuter than that Christine Quinn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your blog and loved it on blogionaire.com

The Raving Queen said...


Thank you so much, Amanda! I am glad you enjoy it, and I am glad the word is spreading! I had no idea it was on blogionaire.com!

Have a great day!