Followers

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Happy Birthday To Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          Can you believe, girls, another year has passed, since Amy Adams' last birthday????????  At 39, and on the threshold of 40, I bet Amy cannot believe it, either!  Maybe she is going to curl up tonight with "Bloody Birthday," and "Happy Birthday To Me."  Take a suggestion from me, Amy. It is more fun doing such on a milestone birthday!!!!!!!!!!  Wait till next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           That said, let us all have cake, ice cream and celebration in honor of our Beloved Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I never looked this good at 39, I can tell you, and neither did Jack Benny!!!!!!!!!!
But Amy is breaking the mold, and setting trends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             I cannot wait for she and MERYL to team up again!  You know they will, darlings, and you know MERYL gave her a FABULOUS birthday gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              Hey, MERYL, what you got for me???????????????????

No comments: