Followers

Monday, August 19, 2013

This Movie Has GOT To Be Seen, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                 
                                           The first thing I want to say about "Killer Drag Queens On Dope," girls, is how come the Film Forum is not showing it as part of its Sci-Fi Horror Fest??????????  This should bring in every queen--drag or otherwise--in town, to it!   The second is, why wasn't I seen for the role of the evil nun???????  They happen to one of my acting specialties, not to mention being given a professional opportunity to play one, and actually work with Alexis Arquette--who is something of a drag queen himself, or isn't he?????????  And are Rosette, Patricia, David, and the rest of the Aruqette family talking to him?????? I am not so sure

                                            This film was called to my attention by the recent death of Haji, who played Moonji, in this, and who also starred in the Russ Meyer classic, "Faster, Pussycat, Kill, Kill!"  I still have to see that one, too!  'Drag Queens,' made a mere 10 years ago, back in 2003, also stars Eva Destruction!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              It could be the most fun had during this Summer since "Maid Of Salem!!!!!!!!!"   I can't wait to see what the evil nun does in this film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                As my beloved Monsieur keeps saying, "You crazy Catholics!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: