Followers

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy Assumption, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                           No, hons, it is not MY Assumption--it is Mary's; you know, the BVM, Queen Of Peace, Queen Of ALL!  This was the day on which she was taken, body and soul, up to Heaven.  The rest of us will not be that lucky.

                                              You see, girls, in spite of the fact that she gave birth, Mary was PURE!  With me, it is almost the reverse.  I sure as hell have never given birth....but I am certainly NOT PURE!!!!!!!!!!!!  Not the way Mary was!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Had I been, I would have had an "in!!!!!!!!!!"  But few can stay pure, here on Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                So, let us wish Mary the best, on one of her key days!  As I have told Monsieur, time and again, being Mary is a 24/7 job!  There are no days off, no vacations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                 She is deserving of at least ONE perk, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: