Followers

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Girls, With Just Three Days To Go, THIS Is The Dress I Want To Wear To The Reunion!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    You better believe it, darlings--I want to wear the red gown Vivien Leigh, as Scarlett O'Hara, wore to Ashley's birthday party, given by Melanie, to my high school reunion!  I want to walk into Old Man Rafferty's, in New Brunswick, and make an entrance just like this!!!!!!!!!  I know it would help, dolls, if I looked more like Vivien Leigh, but, alas, we cannot have everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Imagine singing "My Husband Makes Movies" in that gown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      Alas, alas. Monsieur says I am making far too much of all this, but then he did not have my experience of going through school.

                                        Nevertheless, no matter what I end up wearing--I have been choosing and tossing outfits for weeks, girls, you better believe it!!!!!!!!!!--I plan to create a breathtaking entrance, similar to the one pictured above.  Will I garner as much attention as Scarlett??????????  Only time will tell, and you know I will tell all, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           Fiddle-dee-dee- girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: