Followers

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Girls, I Have Just GOT To Be Seen, For The Role Of Regina George!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   I am, like, SO perfect for it, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   The latest word on the Rialto is that Tina Fey, Neil Benjamin and Jeffrey Richmond are combining talents to create a Broadway musical adaptation of Fey's 2004 classic film, "Mean Girls!!!!"
I want to play Regina George!  This is my dream--imagine!!!!!!--a Singing Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      Who could do this better than yours truly?????????

                                        The word on the street is that Amanda Seyfried is interested in this role!  All I can say is--Bitch, get off my block!  Listen, Amanda, your ingenue days are over, especially after trying to play Linda Lovelace, which did not exactly work out--even Lindsay Lohan had sense enough not to go near THAT!!!!!!--and how do you expect to sing onstage, what with all the voice augmentation that had to be done just to make you somewhat presentable in both "Les Miserables" and "Mamma Mia?????????"

                                          Come on, Amanda, you have had it!  Let a pro step in, and take over!!!!!!!!!  I have a lifetime of memories to draw on for this part, girls, and you just know Regina's songs will be the best!

                                             And there is no question I would be the best Regina!  This could win me a TONY Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             "What do you mean I'm not invited to her party? Who does she think she is?"


                                 


No comments: