Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I Did, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I Have To Go Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       Remember that Sixties toothpaste commercial--I think it was for Crest--where the little girl was ecstatic, telling her father, "I had only one cavity, Daddy?"  I suppose I should have felt like that yesterday, but as I never had a cavity in my LIFE, until I was 35, to have one now, fast on the heels of 62, is just too much to take. Let alone another visit to the dentist, which, for me, means more antibiotics, and a large bill. The one yesterday was $365, girls!  And all I got was an X-Ray and a cleaning.

                                       I don't mind going twice a year--every six months--because, in between, I block it out, like a colonoscopy.  But this is the pits, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         This filling had better be the end of things till next Spring!  Or else, watch out, when I am told to bite down!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             Chomp! Chomp!, kiddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: