Followers

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Oh, My God!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roundabout's "The Cherry Orchard" Opens Tonight, And Celia Is Going To Break Audiences' Hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                Darlings, I cried real tears, when I first saw this photo.  Just look at Celia Keenan-Bolger, on the far right, as Varya, you can see by the tilt of her head, the look  in her eyes, and the way she holds her hands that Varya is in torment.  I am sure I will cry real tears, when I see Celia make her first entrance.

                                So, get ready to have Celia break hearts, everyone, and, hopefully, a long overdue TONY Award along the way. 

                                 The photo also demonstrates all the technical work and character exploration Celia has done in preparation for this role.  So meticulous, and typical of her acting portrayals.

                                   Tomorrow, I expect the town will be abuzz with Celia talk.

                                    I cannot wait to see for myself, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And share it with you!

                                    Break a leg tonight, Celia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: