Followers

Friday, October 14, 2016

I Just Love Frances Conroy As Ma Polk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  They keep telling us "American Horror Story" is going to make a hundred and eighty degree twist, but I see no evidence of that.  I have seen it, however slowly evolving, starting out "Blair Witch-ish" and all, with the Roanoke story, with just a tiny bit of "Picnic At Hanging Rock" my theory, only slightly hinted at) thrown in for good measure.  Now, with the Polks, embodied brilliantly by Frances Conroy as Ma, the brains of the whole operation, and, in a brief appearance, Chaz Bono, a chip off the old Leather face, the show is hearing into "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and "Motel Hell" territory.  Remember, as the saying went, "It takes all kinds of critters, to make Farmer Vincent's fritters."

                                    My money is on Ma Polk.  I cannot wait to see what Frances is up to next. Will she square off with Kathy Bates, as the Butcher???????????  They could put that one into Madison Square Garden, and it would be the only time queens attended a sporting event!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      I know, I know, I am SUCH a bitch!!!!!!!!!!  Well, listen when a TV show like this strings viewers along, the payback had better be substantial. And with a short season of only ten episodes, we are waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        Frances Conroy, however, is welcome, anytime. No matter what she does!!!!!!

                                         Bet the Polks turn out to be distantly related to the Motts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: