Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I Used To Think Custer's Last Stand Was "Custard's Last Stand!!!!!!!!!!!!" Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                I was reminded of this, darlings, in light of my recent posting on the TV show, "Branded," which, to me, was always suggested by Custer and the Battle Of Little Big Horn.  And then I thought how similar the name "Custer" is to custard, and pleasant thoughts began floating threw my head, visualizing golden spoonfuls of yellow, being mouthed by me, tasting delectable, sweet, and oh, so comforting!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Custard. There is nothing like it. Even Jell-O's Golden Egg Custard, which I was practically raised on.  How I would love some homemade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know it is an especial favorite of Baby Gojira!  It goes down easy, for someone who is still a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    This stand is somewhere up in New York State.  If I get there, I will have some, and get my picture taken.

                                       You will be the first to know, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: