Followers

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

"Sharing Horizons That Are New To Us!/Watching For Signs Along The Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                       Oh, Karen, Karen, where are you now?????  Horizons are for knowing, but what about the ones we don't often know where they lead.  Well, Dorothy followed that course, and looked what I got her--MGM stardom, price paid by drugs and a premature death.

                                        I am not planning on any of the above, though I wouldn't mind a little stardust.  Just a thought, loves.  Who knows; I may still be wanted, just like the Princess Kosmonopolis!!!!!!!!!!

                                         I have always been a big believer in one thing leading to another.  I mean, let's face it, in "The Sound Of Music," Jules has to come out of the abbey in that dreadful getup, but the payoff is that miraculous wedding gown, which, to this day, I want to wear. 

                                         I may not have the glow of The Carpenters in their day, but I have the determination of Scarlett O'Hara in my veins.

                                          Some had to step their way out of Scarlett!  Well, hons, some will have to step out of my way, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            But let's end with Karen!

No comments: