Followers

Friday, October 28, 2016

I Did It Again, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Yes, I am through with the dentist now, until April.  Got through everything all right....including the bill, which is not fun, at all.

                                   But stay tuned, for, over the weekend, I have many things to write about and cover, besides which we are coming up on Halloween. Could anyone get in a screening of "Rosemary's Baby" for us, please, or at least the 1978 John Carpenter classic, "Halloween."   Something; I mean, come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     So, it is going to be a blog filled weekend, in between with everything else I do!!!!!!!!!!!!  But now we can kiss the dentist goodbye...with time enough to block it out!

No comments: