Followers

Monday, October 31, 2016

Ten Months Down......And Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           The year is certainly spinning down, isn't it?  Here it is, the end of October, which, of course, is Halloween.  My trick and treating days are long past, but I am not above watching a few horror movies, this evening.  And I already began this weekend, with "The WASP Woman!"  What a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              No, Halloween is not the fun time it was for me as a kid. Though I enjoy the trappings, and I want you readers to know that Baby Gojira, looking so cute in his Halloween outfit, sends you his wishes and love.

                                What a month!  From dentistry to "The Cherry Orchard!"  From anxiety to Celia Keenan-Bolger, who takes it all away.  Though not as skillfully as my beloved, who graces every day of every month.

                                   Some big events coming up in November, and beyond--so stay tuned, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      See you next month--when we all vote for HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: