Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

That's Right, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                          Hard to believe we are in November, and once my birthday passes, the year speeds up, as I have always said, like a silent movie played at the wrong speed.

                             So much happens this month--Thanksgiving, Musical Theater Week, the coming of the Holiday Season. the BIG ELECTION, which will determine a lot of things, namely how soon I get to walk down the aisle!  But I still want Hillary to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                November has always been an exciting month for me, and I hope it is for you, too, girls!  We will share it together!

                                 Baby Gojira is SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: