Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Now--Now I Can Say It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               The time is now upon us--just 25 days till Christmas.

                                Thus begins my busiest time of year--and not just on this blog. But for those purposes, I have to come up with, each day, a Musical Advent Calendar, and Krampus photos, to continue tradition. Not to mention whatever else happens in December that I end up writing about. And, then, how about the sum up of 2016?  It's staring me right in the face.

                                   So, if you thought the year was winding down, things are really going to get hopped up.  It will be like I am on Speed, though I am never took it. I am no Brandi Beaudry, you know!

                                       Hope you enjoyed November as much as I did. See you in December, and may it be warm and cheerful.  Just like "Meet Me In St. Louis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1 comment:

The Raving Queen said...

nhuthuy,
Thanks for your appreciative
comments. Glad you enjoyed
the post!