Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Today Is The Feast Of All Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Darlings, I know you probably expected to see a picture of Jennifer Jones on here, but, let's face it, as far as this blog goes, Jennifer and Bernadette have more than rendered service on here, and undoubtedly will again. But today, after all is the Feast of ALL Saints, not just Bernadette--though she is included--but everyone who was deemed holy enough to be canonized.  Just think, next year at this time, Jacinta might be among them.

                                   Now, I may have been raised Catholic, and I know my doctrine, but the way to sainthood?  I haven't a clue.  I think it is something thrust upon one.  I am just hoping to make it though the day in one peace, do some good acts for folk along the way, and not kill anyone. What else can I do?

                             
                                   So, to honor ALL the Saints, here is Louis Armstrong, doing what I unofficially proclaim "their song!!!!!!!!!!!!"    

No comments: