Followers

Friday, November 25, 2016

Today Is Black Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    If Mario Bava had filmed a store opening on this day, with this tile, it would have been just as chilling as one of his signature classics.  This day brings out the worst in shoppers.  But, then, just who are these shoppers, anyway?  Have any on here ever gone to one of these things?  I haven't; even to witness it.  I was always under the impression that those who went to Black Friday were White Trash!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    So, darlings, if I were you, I would stay away from the stores today.  Me, I have a lot of writing, and sharing to do, with all of you, so stay tuned, as I try to get it all out.

                                      Let's have Fun Friday, not a Black One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: