Followers

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Happy Birthday To Martha Plimpton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Can you believe Martha Plimpton is 46?????  If I knew it were possible to look so good at that age, I would wish myself to be it, again. But, hell, I never looked as good at that age as Martha.  Nor had I accomplished so much.

                               Drama, comedy, musical theater....Martha does it all!!!!!!!!!!!   Why hasn't she been cast as MERYL's daughter in something.  Now, there is something for Hollywood to think about.

                                 Happy Birthday, Martha, and I am so glad you are raking in the dough with "The Real O'Neals," which is a scream.

                                  But we theater folk would love to see you back on stage!

                                  Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: