Followers

Friday, November 4, 2016

Nothing Cheers Gojira Up Like A Good Book!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             Gojira is a great one for promoting reading, to children of all ages!  He is quite a reader, himself.  Wonder what he could be perusing?  My guess is "The Tale Of Genji," by Lady Murasaki.  After all, he was around, when she wrote it.  Come to think of it, I wonder if he is mentioned in it?  I have been meaning to read this, and now feel I should, so I can find out for sure.

                              Nothing comforts like an entertaining read, and, after all the dark stuff on here--and there might be more, because I am still not over "The Sleepover"--it is good to know that Gojira provides us with love, and some much needed levity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Have a fabulous weekend, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: