Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

This Is What I Want My Life To Be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               I bought this book as a child, because of the cover; I wanted to be that little girl, curled up in the picture window, reading her book.  Hell, girls, I still do!  And, with the onset of Winter approaching, and some other changes and adjustments, I may very well achieve this long dreamt of desire.  Just picture me, reading, say "Wuthering Heights."  (Which would make the tenth time!)  Perfect for Winter.  You can't go wrong with those Brontes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 So, gather books while ye may, and get set to settle in for the Winter!

                                  No discontent this year, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: