Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Time To Wrap Up This Month, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              I made it to age 62; reason enough to celebrate. Changes and transitions--good ones--happening in the coming year.  I saw Mary-Louise Parker on stage. We dined at Chadwick's.

                               Then, there was this thing called the Election....but don't bring me down, darlings!!!!!!!!!

                                I saw the latest Amy Adams movie, "Nocturnal Animals."  My God, I forget to write about that.  Something else I have to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 A cherub turned 51. I can't believe it. And my beloved was with me through it all, and, with God's mercy, may he continue to be.  It's what makes these days the best of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: